Did you know that failing to digitise your processes, business etc, means you are putting you and your business at a disadvantage?
Quite alarming. Isn’t it? About time you started your Digital Transformation journey.
COVID came, and while some were able to go digital and are killing it, some
- failed in their attempt to go digital
- got there but struggled to remain digital for various reasons
- some haven’t even thought of it not attempted it!
Where do you currently fall in those 3 categories?
If you fall in any of them, there is still hope. You can go digital in no time regardless of your budget.
Here is something the gurus may not tell you!
It is not as complicated as they make it out to be. If you can imagine or think it, then it can be done.
As long as you’re prepared to start where you are and give it your time, energy and/or resources.
I have been on this journey with technology and digitalization for over 7 years. I have helped others hop on and keen to get more people, especially safety professionals on this journey too.
So much of safety is still being done manually or on excel even in large organisations. Like safety is an afterthought.
The truth is, it is not exactly easy to go digital, but it is totally worth it! It changes the way you see work and work. It also helps you stand out in business and/or work. If I can do it, so can you. And I don’t even know how to code. Go figure. I however, use a 7-step strategy to digitise anything I want to.
Want in on it?
You’re in luck.
I have a 5-day program called 5 Days to Digitisation using my framework for digitising businesses, processes, etc. This is a method I have used successfully for over 7 years. I now use this same method to help my clients move from manual and cumbersome to digital and streamlined. You too can gain from it at my program running from 16th to 20th November, 2020.
P.S. If you are reading this post after these dates, do not worry! I run this program 2 times a quarter so you get the chance to be a part of it every 6 weeks.
In the 5 day program, I cover 5 main areas.
1. The MoveItDigital Framework. My unique 7-step process for digitising your work or processes
2. The One Thing. Staying focused is the key. Yes we want to dream big but digital transformation doesn’t always work. We will explore why and how you can prevent this by choosing The One Thing and Starting Where You Are. I will share with you how to identify this.
3. Research mode. Now you know “your one thing”, how do you decide what tools or platforms to use? Design in-house or go searching?
4. Execute & Implement as the “Designer” that you are. You are part of the design and development team even if you choose to use a ready-made solution and more importantly, even if you can’t code. Being a part of the design team from start to finish helps your task of execution and implementation a lot easier. I will show you why.
5. What next? Now you have successfully digitised “your one thing” and people are using it, you need feedback. Nothing like hearing directly from your users.
You will need about 15-30 minutes daily to participate and do the little task assigned. And it is completely FREE!
Want to know more?????
Sign up to be a part of the program happening in the HSEWise Academy. It’s completely FREE!
Register by clicking the image below or this link.
But…. You may be like me. I don’t like FREE things.
I love to get the full monty.
My Going Digital Masterclass may be just what you need.
You can complete it in one weekend or take you time and complete in 6 weeks. The first batch starts 11th December, 2020 for just £199. This is the only time the fee will be at this price. In 2021, the price goes up to £299.
As the first set, your feedback will be used to improve this programme. You get access to all updates and never pay extra.
In this masterclass, we cover these 7 key areas:
- Goal Setting
- Execution & Transformation
- Delivering value
- What success looks like
If this looks like something you and your organisation will benefit from, then please visit the sign up page to REGISTER YOUR INTEREST to be a part of this Beta group.
???? Okay. I get it. Group coaching may not be your thing.
For one-on-one Digital Consultation, please book a slot in my calendar to discuss your needs.
Will you like to receive notifications of new articles and offers via email? You can sign up below!